#64: Free Your Mind: The New World of Manipulation and How to Resist It with Patrick Fagan
August 21, 2023
Sounds About Right: Audiobooks to Help Us Understand the World
Patrick Fagan is a Sunday Times bestselling author, and public speaker, and consults for brands and political campaigns around the world.
I had the please of discussing with him, his latest book which he co-authored with journalist Laura Dodsworth titled: Free Your Mind: The New World of Manipulation and How to Resist It.
Some of the topics discussed includes:
- How he came up with the idea of putting the book together
- Why when it comes to freeing our mind, must we compare ourselves to soldiers on a battlefield
- How effective have governmental nudge units been?
- How being smart, or having a high level of intellect, doesn't immune you from being brainwashed or manipulated.
- Do social media platforms keep us from being politically informed? and why must we practice social media distancing
- The importance of reading
- How changing our own information space, means we change our environment
- Did Patrick's life change after writing the book?
The Book and Audiobook: Free Your Mind: The New World of Manipulation and How to Resist It is out now.
You can also find out more about Pat via his twitter @PFagan87
or his website https://www.patrickfagan.co.uk/